1. If a foreign visitor comes to your country, what food will you introduce to him/her? Explain why.
2. Talk about an experience of learning something new. What difficulties do you have to overcome in order to learn it?
3. Many regions in the world face problems with air pollution. What can be done to decrease the amount of air pollution in these regions? Use details and examples in your response.?
4. Among the following three activities, which do you think has the most benefits for students? 1. A field trip 2. A home tutoring session 3. A presentation given by a local
5. What is your favorite place to study? Give details and examples in your response.
6. Describe a difficulty which you have overcome with the help of your family, friends or classmates. Explain how they helped you.
7. What time of a year do you like the most? Explain why you like this time of a year.
8. Which of the following do you think is the best way to get to know a new school? 1. Joining a one-day campus tour 2. Spending a weekend on the campus play field 3.Auditing lectures?
9. Describe a skill you are good at. Explain why this skill is important to you....
1. Do you prefer to live in an area that is noisy but close to shops or public transportation, or
an area that is quiet but far away from shops and public transportation?
2. Agree or disagree:students should do part-time job before attending college. 有?人認為，在上?大學之前應該有 work experience，such as doing a part-time job。你是否同意這個觀點?
3. Some college students like to spend their free time studying another course or doing schoolwork. Others like to join a club and enjoy club activities. Which do you think is better and why?
4. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? University students should learn how to manage their time more efficiently.
5. Some people like to plan their free time. Other people spend their free time without any plan. Which do you prefer.
6. If you were given an empty pieces of land, would you rather using it to build a garden or a playground for children...